Man Electrocuted in Sandhill

  vlcsnap-2013-12-16-17h43m39s59vlcsnap-2013-12-16-17h43m22s134A young man of Sandhill is critically injured at the Karl Heusner Memorial Hospital after an unfortunate run-in with electricity. According to police, 26 year old Tyrone Vernon of the Salt Creek Road area was out catching blue crabs and stuck his implement by accident on an underground cable belonging to Belize Electricity Limited. His hands were burnt because of the electric shock and he was taken to the KHMH for treatment.

About the Author