More than three weeks ago Ramon’s Village Resort went up in a flaming frenzy that consumed almost two thirds of the famous resort. An investigation was conducted to determine the origin of the fire and on Friday, the investigation is complete. The San Pedro Sun newspaper had the report, in which they quoted Orin Smith of the fire Department and lead investigator claiming that the fire was as a result of an “electrical malfunction”. According the San Pedro Sun’s report, Mr Smith says that the fire started on the roof of Cabana 14. this was then traced back to a faulty wire that was supplying the ceiling fan with electricity. One of the Representatives of Ramon’s village is reported as saying that the resort will be fully renovated just in time for the Christmas season.