In the latest edition of Caribbean beat Magazine we present vacation options for every interest and taste, from family trips in St. Lucia to natural rejuvenation in Dominica to solo trips on Curaçao. Meet four Caribbean athletes who are bringing their Olympic dreams to Tokyo this July, learn why Grand Anse in Grenada is perhaps the most famous beach in the area, and discover how an innovative institute at the University of the West Indies is our thinking about traditional herbal remedies changed. Plus coverage of Caribbean music, culture, and more!
Read or download the latest edition on one of your devices:
- Read the flip book online: Click the box in the lower right corner of the frame below to open it in full screen mode
- Download to your computer or mobile device:
- To download to a computer, click the down arrow in the upper left corner of the lower frame
- On your mobile device, click the square button at the bottom of the frame to enter full screen mode, then click the download arrow at the top.
Bonus: walker by Caribbean beat
We started last October walker – a fresh immersive digital platform by Caribbean beat! Since then we have published two more editions. You can check out each of them below:
- On road: Some top influencers from the region share their favorite places and experiences in the Caribbean
- Go wild: a tour to the wildest places in the Caribbean!
- A wish list 2021: a travel wish list for each month of the coming year
- Love is everywhere: a place on the islands for every chapter of your love story.